Today’s Chillout Craft is Mindful Mandalas! All you need is a piece of paper and something to draw with. I used colored pencils while drawing mine, but you can use markers or crayons too. You can also grab a ruler or a compass if handy, but they aren’t necessary to complete your Mindful Mandala. Set up your workspace in a quiet, comfortable area with good lighting. Begin by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper or canvas. This will serve as the focal point of your mandala. From the center circle, start drawing patterns, shapes, and lines outward. You can use geometric shapes, swirls, flowers, or any design that comes to mind. Let your creativity flow without worrying about making mistakes. Take deep breaths as you create each section of your mandala. Focus on the present moment and let go of any stress or tension. Continue adding layers and details to your mandala, working your way outward from the center. Experiment with different colors and patterns. If you're feeling adventurous, try incorporating symbols or imagery that hold personal significance to you. As you work, stay mindful of your thoughts and emotions. Use this time as an opportunity for self-reflection and relaxation. Once you feel satisfied with your mandala, take a moment to admire your creation. Notice how the colors and patterns come together to form a harmonious whole. Consider displaying your mandala in a place where you can see it regularly, as a reminder of your creativity and mindfulness practice. Remember, there's no right or wrong way to create a mandala! The most important thing is to enjoy the process and let your imagination guide you. Let me know what you think of today’s Chillout Craft! What mindfulness skills did you practice while drawing your mandala? Any thoughts or emotions come up that you’d like to share? 😊

No comments yet

Why not kick things off?

© 2024 Tasty Bike, LLC.

Terms of Service Privacy Policy